Deadly Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROseidon Application: Ready to Be Competitive

3 posters

Go down

PROseidon Application: Ready to Be Competitive Empty PROseidon Application: Ready to Be Competitive

Post  PROseidon Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm

1. How long have you been playing AC? A week.

2. Do you see yourself as a good player?I think so, I rape it up in public matches and I want some competition.

3. Are you willing to participate in inter clan wars? Of course!

4. Are you willing to help establish this as a competitive clan? Competitiveness is my middle name. All about the winning, never loosing.

5. In 25 words or less, How would other people describe you? Trustwrothy, dependable, very zoned in game, teamplayer, always able to have fun and nice.

6. Have you ever been in a clan before?Nope

7. Do you have IRC experience?Yes

8. Do you have forums experience?Yup

9. What would you bring to this clan?Skill, combat, and a good time. Also I have some experience in making official looking websites( HTML, CSS, PhotoShop, Joomla, Drupal)

10. Why should I accept you? Even if I have only been playing a week, I honestly know I am better than most people. I will show you, if you give me a test run. I've been playing Urban Terror, Counter-Strike: Source, and most recently Team Fortress 2. I am an FPS junkie and I'm ready for war. I am very mature, I am 17 as well!

Thank you,
PROseidon

P.S.- I also have skype.

PROseidon

Back to top Go down

PROseidon Application: Ready to Be Competitive Empty Re: PROseidon Application: Ready to Be Competitive

Post  Syntax Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Nice apply :-) Good Luck ! Smile

Syntax
DF member
DF member

Back to top Go down

PROseidon Application: Ready to Be Competitive Empty Re: PROseidon Application: Ready to Be Competitive

Post  iPast Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 am

Awesome, you look great. If you accepted would you be able to help me design a new website (as this one is just temporary).

Also, could you play a few games and upload some screenshots?

Last thing, Add me on skype, my name is iPast.DFclan
iPast
iPast
Admin

https://df-ac-clan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PROseidon Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 am

Yes to everything!

PROseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  iPast Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 am

Awesome, hit me up on here or on Skype for a game
iPast
iPast
Admin

https://df-ac-clan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Syntax Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 am

Add me on skype when your ready: djogli.syntax Smile

Syntax
DF member
DF member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down